Franklin Park is an investment management firm focused on infrastructure
- We proactively create valuable opportunities across all aspects of infrastructure investing including development, M&A and operational asset management.
- Our team has a successful $30 billion track record of investing globally as well as top management experience operating infrastructure companies with 50,000 employees.
- We manage significant investment portfolios:
- Sammons Renewable Energy, a $1 billion fund investing in renewable assets in North America.
- GGIC, Ltd (co-owned by Guggenheim Partners), an experienced private equity vehicle with assets in India, China, Latin America and the United States. GGIC owns a majority interest in Infrastructure India, Plc.
Sammons Renewable Energy
Investing up to $1 billion in solar, wind and hydro assets across the US, Canada and Mexico.
Infrastructure fund developing one of India’s largest multimodal logistics groups, operational hydro plants, wind farms and toll road.
Private management platform to fund, own and operate renewable energy and sustainability projects.
Large $8 billion onshore wind and environmental mitigation project being developed in the US and one of the world’s largest renewable energy programs.
King Tech International
Road infrastructure business based in Hong Kong with operations in China.